ENHANCE is a highly refined paraffinic oil with non-ionic surfactants which has been developed through extensive research for use with certain foliar applied insecticides and herbicides.
ENHANCE is a premium Crop Oil Concentrate (COC) which is used as a quality oil at cotton defoliation at half the rate of DC-Tron Cotton or other similar products.
It is also used as a spray adjuvant with a number of herbicides that require a COC which has high levels of surfactants. ENHANCE has been formulated to be effective in cold water situations. ENHANCE is ideally suited to fit a wide range of uses as part of a whole farm cropping management
From cotton defoliation to weed control in crop or fallow, making it an integral part of any farm’s chemical store.
- Premium crop oil concentrate
- Premium cotton defoliation aid
- Used at 0.5lt/ha for defoliation
- Fewer empty containers to dispose of after use
- Endorsed by Bayer for use with Dropp Liquid, Dropp Ultra Max and Prep and will be supported by Bayer in the field
- Can be used for both aerial and ground rig application
- Made in Australia for Australia by an wholly Australian family owned business
- Can reduce the potential of clogging or blockage of spray nozzles.
- Facilitating enhanced penetration of herbicides
- After defoliation is over Enhance can be used as an adjuvant with a number of herbicides during winter fallow or crop weed control
- Rate of 0.5 – 1Lt/ha when used as a herbicide adjuvant
- ENHANCE will outperform other older style crop oil type products and improve the overall cost effectiveness of the spray application through:
- Maximising the biological potential of the herbicide active ingredient.
- Superior droplet control of herbicides by altering the spray solution characteristics.
- Offering extreme stability under low water rates.
- Increasing the amount of canopy deposition by the applied spray.
- Increasing coverage by modifying the surface characteristics of plant cuticular wax.
- Enhancing the degree and rate that some pesticides are absorbed by plant tissue, even in dry conditions.
- Comprehensive testing by Agriculture Western Australia has indicated adjuvants with levels of surfactant greater than 15% such as ENHANCE, were physically more compatible in multiple tank mixes involving Atrazine than adjuvants with less than 5% total surfactant level.
- Compatible with a wide range of products
- Does not persist in the soil
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to use
- Non corrosive to equipment
- Low use rate = fewer containers smaller carbon footprint
- Ongoing trials with new herbicides as they come to market
- Specialised sales and technical support team in NSW, Qld , SA and WA
See product Label